Multifunctional centre Stockmann
2005 - 2010
Client: ZAO “Stockmann”
FORMULATI LLC fulfilled “Technical Client’s duties” (Project Manager):
- Organizing tenders
- Technical supervision
- Support in obtaining permits and approvals
- Organizing and management of State commissioning procedures
Stockmann is a Finnish company, which was established in 1862 and is engaged in the retail trade.
Stockmann operates in Finland, Russia, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. It is the leading department store company in Finland.
A full-scale Stockmann department store includes over 80 stylish shops on 7 floors, comprising a delicatessen, car park for 550 cars, a food court, specialty cafes, roof-top terrace restaurants and “A” class offices with splendid view to the city center.
A well-arranged customer-guidance system is used to guide people trough the store.
Tasteful and well-thought-out design, which keeps the historical looks, enhances tenants’ success.
- Total gross area – 97 000 m²
- Offices – 5 800 m²
- Technical and common area – 27 700 m²
- 3-level underground parking for 550 cars – 21 000 m²